Just wanted to share with you some of my favorite core exercises.
These plank variations are different, fun and super effective. All you need is a pair of socks or a towel and a slippery surface.
Always remember to keep your back and neck flat and suck in your belly button to protect your spine. And of course… don’t forget to breathe throughout the exercises!
You can either do this workout using intervals or counting repetitions and sets:
- Beginners can start with 20 seconds on and 20 seconds of rest. Repeat 4 times.
- Intermediate levels can do 30 seconds on and 15 seconds of rest. Repeat 6 times.
- Advanced levels can do 45 seconds on with 15 seconds of rest. Repeat 8 times.
Or you can count repetitions and sets:
- 1 set of 20 total repetitions for beginners
- 2 sets of 50 total repetitions for intermediate fitness levels
- 3 sets of 100 total repetitions for advanced fitness levels.
Of course, these are just guidelines… do what you feel is best for you.
Enjoy and Be Positive!!